Many of us would have noticed that when women with above average looks post mundane and often pedestrian messages and posts, with greetings like ‘good morning’ or ‘I have skin rash’; many men would be quick to post hundreds of… Read more..
Every suicide represents a failure on the part of civilization to introspect and correct its course, its aspirations and its ability and resolve to conduct a reality check. Male suicides form a disproportionately high number of the overall suicide numbers.… Read more..
The foot-in-the-mouth virus makes a post-monsoon comeback with Smt.Maneka Gandhi showing clarity of confusion with her "Paternity leave will be just a holiday for men" statement while speaking about the Maternity Benefit Bill. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/paternity-leave-will-be-just-a-holiday-for-men-says-maneka-gandhi-2993274/ Although said with sarcasm, the Women… Read more..
The true evil of DowryAsk anyone this question: What is dowry? Most would say it is the price paid by a woman or her family to get her to be accepted for marriage by a potential husband. Now there are… Read more..
Radio Talk Show on International Men's Day Originally Recorded and Aired by Bol Hyderabad Community Radio 90.4 FM Broadcast dates: 3 Nov 2015 18:30 hrs IST Speakers: Uma Challa, Aravind and Partha TR Languages: Telugu and English Your browser does… Read more..
- Marriage of Martyrs – A husband’s Moneymoon trip
- How to win any legal dispute quickly in India
- A #YogaDay Gift of Knowledge for Indian Men
- Save the boy child from ‘creative’ shaming
- Gynocentrism and its implications for the Men’s Rights Movement
- Male Suicides: A Deeper Look into Causative factors, Perceptions, and role of Social Conditioning
- No Holiday for Misandry
- How Dowry, Maintenance and Alimony is not allowing women to live with dignity
- Radio Talk Show on International Men’s Day
- Know your Movember Origins
- Press Release- VAMBAM- Violence Against Men And Boys Awareness Month – Oct 2015
- International Men’s Day 2015
- ‘Combating Online Violence Against Women & Girls: A Worldwide Wake-Up Call’ – A waste of a good coffee
- A Burning in Hyderabad
- Marriage in the time of WCD, a Prenuptial Out-law
- Sparks of Hate Speech near the Powder Keg of Misandry
- My Prison Experience – Hanging on to innocence
- Letter to PM of India on proposal to breakup Hindu family system
- Marriage Bill as passed in Rajya Sabha in 2013 (now being listed as lapsed & awaiting re-introduction)
- International Men’s Day 2014
- 498A The Wedding Gift_First Trailer
- A Liposuction of Maintenance & Alimony Laws
- Dharna Against Anti-Male Laws, May 22, 2011
- Response to Law Commission of India invitation for Suggestions on IPC 498A
- Who IS the Goverment?
- I am 498A. I was born to rape men…..
- International Day of Families Speech
- Job Application to the Home Minister
- ‘Dowry’ Explained in Tanishq’s ad
- Alimony is Ransom
- India joins International Legal Terrorism Club
- Protector and Provider
- ALIMONY = DOWRY
- Crimes Against Women Cell!!! Yeah Right!!!
- Yeh Daag Acche Nahin Hai
- Break your conditioned chains
- I reserve my right to speak out against the Women’s Reservation Bill
- Gender War is the business of fear
- Feminism is jaundiced
- The Politics of Hate
- Criminal Intimidation of women by proclaimed champions of women
- NCW is anti-men and anti-women
- Launch of All India Men’s Welfare Association
- My speech at the launch of DV Awareness Month- Press Conference
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Quotable Quotes from yours truly
- Response: Why Chromosome
- Divisive Gender Politics- Crime against humanity
- The truth about dowry
- DV Act Hypocrisy